Thursday, April 5, 2007

My last will and testament!

I Adoph St. Arromand on this day being of sound mind do hereby leave these words as my last should something happen to me and I expire. First, I want to thank all of my friends who have been there for me in throughout some of the most trying times of my life. When blood relatives were not there or could not be there, friends were there through thick and thin. Thank you all for allowing me to share time with you. Special shout out to my brother Richard who i love love love love love dearly. Kenny you are cool too, just wished you were not so homophobic, but regardless I love you to the fifth power also! To my aunts who help rear me thank you. What to do with my things: Richard should have first grab at anthing that I posses (material). Anthing else he does not want can be distributed among my friends. Should I somehow wind up in a coma; pull the plug. I want no holding on to me for dear life. Just make sure you send me away with some drugs!!!!!! My physical body Once I am gone, I do not want to be preserved for any reason. I want my body sent to a cremotorium and burned immideately. Do not wait more than 24 hours. Contact all of my friends first. Tell them that i am gone and wish to invite them to my going away ceremony. Cermony should be catered with alcohol, and fresh food. Hatian Preferably. All of my friends are on the guest list. Anyone other than my two brothers who are not familly must first get permission from Andrew Speildenner. (The truth is I really do not want so-called family members at my ceremony) Play dance music all night long. My ashes should be in the middle of the dance floor with people dancing around me. Please don't tip me over you drunk and high bithces! I want no church stuff, i am saved and don't need to go to church one last time!!! My ashes are to be given to Andrew Spieldenner who will do spead them in an appropriate place or keep them. I really don't care, I am gone. Please no crying just happy talk of great memories. Thank you Lord, I will see you all on the other side waiting at the pearly gates!!! Oh special shout out to my kids: there are too many of you to even name, but make sure yall come to my funeral or else i will come back and annoy the shit of of yall!!