Wednesday, April 25, 2007

IDOL GIVES BACK!!!!!!

DEAR READERS: From time to time something moves me so much that I plead to your sanity, this is one of those times. This evening started off as a typical evening with me relaxing and getting immersed in my reality tv shows and of course American Idol is on tonight so of course I am there. To be completely honest, i was not really looking to tonights show until I was reminded how blessed and lucky that you and I are. After tonights show I realized that the mere fact that you and I have the privalage of communicating via the internet we are privilaged. And yes, the very fact that you and I are struggling and living from paycheck to paycheck, we are still very very very lucky. Today, fortunately Idol Gives Back made me remeber that a majority of the people in the world do not eat one meal a day. That in Africa children as young as ten and tweleve are head of households, orphans to AIDS. Right here in America, children are torn apart by the issues of poverty and AIDS. I am urging all my readers, if you have never done anything that I have ever asked, this is one request that you must do. DONATE!!!!!!!!!! LET ME SAY IT AGAIN DDDDOOONNNNNNAAAAATTTTEEE!!!!!!!! It does not matter to who you donate to just reach out to some non-profit organization and dontate money to help the needy. That means you in Chicago, Seattle, Montego Bay, Queens, Miami, Tallahasse, Baltimore, Quebec, Newark, Brooklyn, LA, and Dallas. All my readers just go out and donate. If you want to donate over the internet, one place that I have just donated too was www.americanidol.com, you can do the same. If you know me then you must know that I am into helping those around me be better. I assure you that once you donate as little as five dollars, you will feel better than you ever had. Go help the needy and thanks for allowing me into all your lives, your love and friendships are priceless. Yours Truly, Adolph