Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I am back

Readers Thank you for all the calls urging me to update my blog. Life has been overwhelming and busy. Here are some things that I have been working on. These past two months, I have been on a mission to accomplish two very important things. On the one hand, part of me feels like I have failed in completing one of my projects. I came so close, but a last minute deal was struck between two parties that put my dream plan on hold. Now I would be happy to share with you all what it is, but due to the fact that so many people read this blog, I don't want to give away any secrets cause it might still come to life. Give it a couple more months to see if there deal is solid enough, if not I still have the opportunity to put my foot in the door. I'll keep you posted when shit hit the fan. You will know that what i mean soon bear with me.